I found this picture on another Mom's blog, I was not able to attend the entire night due to a JL meeting, but I think she did a great job getting everyone in the picture saying their prayers before cookies and milk. Laurel threw a fit because she wanted a moon cookie instead of the star (they found the moon for her too), but other than that she had a great time. Laurel is stuck on the moon because she and Daddy talk about it all the time. So, I was not surprised when My Mom told me how she threw a crying fit because she didn't get one. Mom didn't understand what a big deal the moon is! I love all the sweet things they do at St Marks. I'm happy with our choice of schools for Laurel! Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Laurel's Pajama night
I found this picture on another Mom's blog, I was not able to attend the entire night due to a JL meeting, but I think she did a great job getting everyone in the picture saying their prayers before cookies and milk. Laurel threw a fit because she wanted a moon cookie instead of the star (they found the moon for her too), but other than that she had a great time. Laurel is stuck on the moon because she and Daddy talk about it all the time. So, I was not surprised when My Mom told me how she threw a crying fit because she didn't get one. Mom didn't understand what a big deal the moon is! I love all the sweet things they do at St Marks. I'm happy with our choice of schools for Laurel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Found your blog!!!
I'll be back!
Post a Comment